Where you come to get better

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Introductie my myself {Eclips}Fenix
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:46 am by {Eclipse}Fenix

» Recruit Recruit Recruit!
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:42 am by {Eclipse} Dragon

» The Wall of Salty Shame
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:04 pm by Static50

» Would anyone be interested...?
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:13 pm by Static50

» Welcome to the Team
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:59 pm by {Eclipse} Toon Lord

» Dorm Revisions
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 am by {Eclipse} Deez Nutz

» A little help for new members!
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm by {Eclipse} Deez Nutz

» PLZ READ FOR TEAM PICKING
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm by {Eclipse} Deez Nutz

» All has been restored
Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:59 pm by *Number 39: Utopia*

Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Eclipse} Devyaty

{Eclipse} Devyaty

Duel Points : 30

Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P   Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello everybody. I'd just like to say that I am very happy and honored that Seraph let me join your clan. I've only been here for a day and I can tell that this is a very friendly clan that cares about their members and I'm very happy to be apart of that.

I'd consider myself to be a more skillful Yu-Gi-Oh! player. I play irl and I usually play meta. But, for now, I have been playing Infernoids. Infernoids is a deck I know very well and can provide deck help with. I also can provide deck help if you ask.

Anyways, if I left anything out or forgot to mention something, feel free to PM me! I have no problem talking with anyone in the clan Smile

Glad to be here, - Devyaty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Eclipse}Fenix

{Eclipse}Fenix

Duel Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P   Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:14 am

welcome to the clan and have fun

{Eclipse}Fenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Eclipse} Seraph

{Eclipse} Seraph

Duel Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P   Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 am

Welcome! I'm happy you asked, glad you like it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P   Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:41 pm

welcome to the academy and clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P   Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you, not that you care or anything :P
Page 1 of 1